The truth is, not a lot of men know how to compose good dating messages. It may seem like you can send whatever message you want, which is partially true, but the right messages will get you more dates. In today’s online dating scene, sending random messages doesn’t work anymore.
What To Say On Your Dating Messages To Make Women Say Yes
Before anything else, let’s adjust your perspective. If you’ve always told yourself that sending messages to a potential date online is something difficult, therein lies your problem. Instead of this, try thinking about how you send messages to your friends. It’s very calm, collective, and with a little bit of fun.
Once you’ve adjusted your state of mind, what exactly do you say in your online dating messages to catch women’s attention? You could try the following dating messages:
Basics (Just To Say Hello):
- Hi, how was your day today? My name is ______.
- Hey, there! How’s your day going so far?
- I saw your dating profile and I just had to say hi!
Dating Messages To Open Conversations:
- What do you like to do on the weekends?
- Does rollerskating sound like fun to you?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What’s one saying that you have lived by?
- Do you have any tattoos? What’s the story behind them?
- Tell me about something amazing that happened to you recently.
How To Use These Dating Messages
Of course, it’s appropriate if you introduce yourself first or send a general message of hello. After you’ve done that, you can proceed to conversation openers. The goal is to get your date to talk or chat with you so if you don’t want to use any of the examples above, make sure your questions are open-ended.
It’s a must for you to respond appropriately. You have to make sure that you show your online date that you are paying attention. For example, if you asked her about her weekend, then she answers, don’t ask her another open-ended question that’s totally a different topic.
Getting the hang of all of these is going to take time, but the more of it you do, the better at conversations you will be. Check out more of our blog for other dating tips.