We seldom play games with our gorgeous girlfriend or wife. Why would we, right? There are so many things to do within the day that playing games are not in our list of priorities. However, we need to get the fun back to our relationships. A simple game of truth or dare may be the easiest way to do this.
How a Simple Truth Or Dare Game Can Bring Back The Spark
Yes, we do have plenty of things that we have to do within the day. However, we sometimes need to just chill out and appreciate moments with our significant other. Why not play a game of truth or dare? It will allow you to get to know your partner better and it’s fun to do. The following are some Truths and Dares that you can try out:
- What’s your first impression of me?
- What do you like about your mother or father-in-law?
- If you were to marry a movie star, who would it be?
- What is my most annoying habit?
- What’s the sweetest thing I have ever done for you?
- Stuff as many marshmallows in your mouth as you can.
- Draw something on the face with lipstick.
- Let your partner plan your outfit for tomorrow.
- Eat something that you absolutely don’t like.
- Prank call someone.
To make it more fun, you can take a bottle and then spin it. You can even drink a bit of wine if you like. The aim of this exercise is for you to de-stress and for you to connect with your partner.
Have Fun Once In A While
Definitely, you can brainstorm other truths and dares. Then you can include it in your list. The truth or dare game can even be a couple tradition which happens every Friday night.
You don’t have to be serious in life and in your relationship all the time. A little fun won’t hurt. And, it gives you the chance to connect with your partner in a totally new way. For more tips about strengthening relationships, as well as reviews, don’t hesitate to visit the blog.