As we stay in a relationship or even a marriage for many years, sometimes, we lose that connection we have with our partner. We might even lose our awareness of his or her presence. The best way to remedy this is by communicating. Start with something simple – start with deep relationship questions that will get the conversation going.
Deep Relationship Questions That Are Easy Enough To Ask And Remember
Do take some time off and quiz your partner with the deep relationship questions below. Remember that these questions were designed to give you the chance to reconnect with the love of your life. Some questions may not be too serious so just take some answers with some humor:
- What was the first thing you noticed about me when we first met?
- Tell me about the things I do that impress you the most.
- Can you tell me about my three main flaws?
- What would you change in me, if you were given the chance?
- What is something that you wish would never change about me?
- Ask your partner to expound: What is your most favorite part of our relationship?
- What is the hardest part of our relationship?
- Did you ever feel that our marriage has held you back or stopped you from doing what you wanted?
- Do you have any regrets in our marriage? If there is, how can we work on these?
- If you didn’t marry me, how do you expect your life to be right now?
Less Serious Questions
- If we could go on a vacation, where would you like to go and why?
- What is the first thing that you notice about me now when you see me in the morning?
- Did I change since we first met? Did I become better or worse?
- How do you think aging will affect our relationship?
- At this point, is there anything else I can do to make more satisfied and happier in our relationship?
Years have passed and a lot of things have changed between you two, so keep an open mind. Your partner’s attitude to the whole quiz might not be in line with yours and the responses might surprise you. Take everything with a grain of salt. For more tips about relationships by Asian Date, read the rest of our blog.